San Pedro Belize Express
About San Pedro Belize Express – The Only Way To Travel in Belize
San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Limited provides fast, affordable and reliable service. With over 60 friendly employees, and a fleet of 14 vessels they guarantee that your trips to the Island will be superb.
Where They Go
Belize City | Caye Caulker | San Pedro | Chetumal
Experience Riding With The Best
San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Limited expanded to accommodate the rising tourism market in the country of Belize. They intiated the first INTERNATIONAL water taxi run between Chetumal, Mexico and Belize. They are the LEADING WATER TAXI SERVICE IN BELIZE, Come ride in class and comfort because we care. Let us “express” our gratitude.
Belize City, Belize
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there group discounts?
- Are your boats equipped with safety features?
- Do children pay?
- Do I have to pay a departure tax for the international run?
- Do you accept credit cards for walk-in purchases?
- Do you have handicap amenities/services?
- How long is the boat is ride?
- How long is the boat ride between Chetumal Mexico, San Pedro and Caye Caulker?
- How long is the ride from the Philip Goldson International airport to SPBE Water Taxi Terminal? And how much?
- Is there a connecting vessel between Chetumal, Mexico and Belize City?
Domestic Ticket: Children ages 4yrs to 10yrs pay a children’s rate; any age above 10yrs pays the regular rate.
International Ticket: Ages 4+ pays regular rate.
Belize to Chetumal: BZD$40.00
Chetumal to Belize: PESOS$534.00
Facility usage fee: BZD$2.50
From Belize to Caye Caulker (vice versa) – approximately 45 mins
From Caye Caulker to San Pedro (vice versa) – approximately 30 mins
The 4 Most Outrageously Delicious Desserts in America And Where to Find Them: NY, LA, Las Vegas, Texas
If Americans know how to do anything, it’s going over the top with everything from music festivals to fireworks to dessert. And while there are countless cities across the country...