OUR COMPANY-WIDE COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every employee and staff member. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information. Our web site may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those web sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. If we are going to use your personal information differently from that stated at the time of collection, we will try to contact you via email using the most recent information we have. If you have not given us permission to communicate with you, you will not be contacted, nor will we use your personal information in a new manner.
PRIVACY SAFEGUARDS WE USE TO PROTECT YOU
We safeguard the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
- Our website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption wherever sensitive personal information is required.
- Our servers are maintained in secure facilities behind the latest firewall technologies.
- The login schema utilized in the online account access we offer you utilizes the most modern and sophisticated approach to security. Access requires usernames and passwords that employ a combination of letters and numbers making the chance of unauthorized login virtually nonexistent.
- To complete a purchase one must also use an SSL-enabled browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. This protects the confidentiality of your personal information, and credit card or checking account information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- Our staff is granted only limited and pertinent access to the information necessary to perform service on your account.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Here are some helpful tips to consider whenever handling your important information with us or anywhere else on the internet.
- Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
- Don’t use the same password for different websites. This way if anyone ever gets your password they will only have it for one website.
- Never share your login information with anyone you would not want to have full access to all of your information.
- Avoid login on any public computer or computer that is not solely yours. If you must, be sure to logout when you are finished. Be sure that there are no spyware applications installed on the machine and empty all stored cookie or cache information.
- Notify us the moment you feel there has been a breach of privacy or security on your end.
WHY DO WE NEED TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We must collect certain necessary information in order to compete transactions. Additionally, we use your personal information to provide you with superior customer service, and to communicate with you regarding your purchase. We also use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, feature updates, special offers, and other information we think you would like to hear about.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION WE NEED TO COLLECT?
All personal information our customers provide is stored in a secure database for the sole purpose of rendering our services to you. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse – not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE NEED TO DISCLOSE?
We maintain strict confidence of your personal information. We work with other companies that provide purchased services to you, and we may provide your personal information to these companies. We will not share, sell, transfer or convey your personal information to any unaffiliated companies or third parties which are not necessary to perform our services unless you specify otherwise.