BUSTICKETS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BusTickets will be responsible only for transportation on its own lines, in accordance with tariff regulations and limitations and assumes no responsibility for any acts or omissions of others occurring within or outside of the United States, except as imposed by law with respect to baggage. Seating aboard vehicles operated in Interstate or foreign commerce is without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin. BusTickets will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather, or other conditions beyond the carriers' control. We ask that you arrive at open terminals thirty (30) minutes prior to departure. BusTickets will not be responsible for the inconsistencies of various timepieces. If you are departing from a closed terminal or unmanned station we ask you to have proper accommodations until the bus arrives.
TICKET LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Tickets sold over the internet are non-refundable.
- Tickets sold over the internet are date and schedule specific.
- Valid ID MUST be presented along with your electronic ticket in order to board the bus. NO other document(s) will be accepted for transportation – ONLY the original boarding pass.
- Special fares are limited for use as endorsed on ticket.
- BusTickets will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- BusTickets will not be responsible for lost or stolen carry-on items.
- Fares quoted are valid on schedules and/or those of participating interline carriers listed on the ticket. Fares are payable in U.S. dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All unrestricted one-way and round-trip tickets are good for one year from date of sale, except as noted. There will be no extension of time limits.
- Depending on the date and time selected, not all discount fares may be available on all schedules.
- Fares are subject to change. Fares may be higher during some holiday periods and additional restrictions may apply during various times of the year.
- Fares quoted may be subject to additional charges, including taxes. The final fare will be displayed once a schedule is booked.
- Senior citizen's fares (age 62 or older) require proof of age, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- Military discounts require a valid United States military ID, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- College student discounts require a valid student ID, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- One child who has not reached his or her second birthday, per adult paying passenger, will be carried free when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of another passenger.
- Unused one way and round trip walk-up fare tickets will have a refund value equal to the fare paid by the passenger, less a cancellation penalty, unless otherwise indicated on the ticket.
- Departure date and time for both going and return trip may be changed one time for a $20 fee per ticket, provided that holiday blackout restrictions are not violated. Ticket must be exchanged before scheduled departure time. The oneyear time limit of original ticket also must not be violated. All transportation must be completed within one year of the original purchase date. Origin or destination may NOT be changed in an exchange. Passenger name may not be changed in exchange.
- An advance purchase fare may be upgraded to a walk-up fare ONLY. Upgrade fare charged will be the difference between the advance purchase fare and the walk-up fare. If the walk-up fare is less than the advance purchase fare, no refund will be given. Advance purchase fares may not be upgraded to another advance purchase fare. The origin and/or destination may NOT be changed in an upgrade. Passenger name may not be changed in an upgrade.
- Advance purchase fares are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by an agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- BusTickets reserves the right to refuse to transport passengers under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or whose conduct is likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers. Such persons may be removed from the bus or terminal by the driver or terminal personnel. In the event of such removal, the liability of BusTickets shall not exceed the amount of the remaining fare paid by the passenger.
- All refundable tickets are subject to a 20% cancellation fee when presented for refund.
- Refund requests must be presented within one year of date of purchase, on or before date of travel.
- Refund requests must be presented to the issuing carrier, regardless of which company was sold for travel.
- All refund requests for Prepaid Ticket Orders (PTO Tickets) must be made by the original purchaser. If the ticket has been printed, the refund request must include both the purchaser's receipt and the original printed ticket.
- Prepaid Ticket Orders submitted for refund, if refundable, are subject to a 20% cancellation fee applied to the ticket fare. The Prepaid Ticket Order fee is nonrefundable.
- Refunds will only be made from the original tickets. No copies will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.