About The Detroit Connector – University of Michigan
Travel in style between Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Detroit with The Detroit Connector! This carrier provides ground transportation in support of curricular, co-curricular, research, service-learning, and other community-engaged opportunities. Their mission is to enable the residents of Southeastern Michigan to enjoy the region’s rich arts and scholarly resources. Their top notch bus service is available to U-M faculty, staff, and students, as well as the general public.
Where They Go
Detroit Center | University of Michigan Dearborn | Central Campus Transit Center (Ann Arbor)
Detroit: Free street parking is limited and paid street parking available nearby. Parking is also available at the DSO structure for $8.00 per day, or a $40.00 discount card good for up to 15 parking days within the same calendar month.
Dearborn: Free parking is available at Fairlane Mall. Parking is also available at the U-M Dearborn Monteith parking structure for $0.50 per hour.
Ann Arbor: public parking is available throughout the city
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Detroit connector seats comfortable?
- Are Meals Or Beverages offered on Detroit Connector Trips?
- Can I bring my pet on Detroit Connector?
- Can you rebook a Detroit Connector trip you’ve already booked?
- Does Detroit Connector have Wifi?
- How does Detroit Connector boarding process work?
- How much luggage can I bring on Detroit Connector?
- What items can I not take in my luggage on Detroit Connector?